Synonyms for prostitutes This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term prostitutes . PPDB, the paraphrase database (0. 00 / 0 votes) Rate these synonyms:. Synonyms for prostitution: overuse, waste, wastage, dissipation, misuse, abuse, fornication, descend, sex trade, deteriorate, evil, dissipate, bad, maltreatment
Popular article Synonyms of prostitutes
Browsing page 1 of words meaning prostitution (related to) (29 words total) a service offered by some prostitutes, in which they attempt to replicate the experience of being with a girlfriend. I'm looking for the girlfriend experience, not just a happy ending. . Synonyms for prostitute at Thesaurus with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for prostitute.
Synonyms for prostitutes: sells, generals, drabs, sluts, cocottes, wantons, streetwalker, doxy, stigmatizes, abuses, gamblers, whores, strumpets, harlotry, distresses. Prostitute synonyms and Prostitute antonyms. Top synonym for prostitute (another word for prostitute) is trollop.
Synonyms Examples Word Origin. See more synonyms for prostitute on Thesaurus. noun. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot. a man who engages in sexual acts for money. a person who willingly uses his or her talent …. Origin prostitute 2 (1500-1600) Latin past participle of prostituere “ to show publicly, offer for sale ” Exercises Vocabulary exercises help you to learn synonyms, collocations and idioms.
rostitute synonyms: prostitute Synonyms prostituten. whore, call girl, hustler, harlot, strumpet, lewd woman, bawd, streetwalker, loose woman, fallen woman. Synonyms for prostitution at Thesaurus with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for prostitution.
The thesaurus of synonyms and related words is fully integrated into the dictionary. Click on the thesaurus category heading under the button in an entry to …
1/19/2018prostitute (plural prostitutes) A person, especially a woman, who has sexual intercourse or engages in other sexual activity for payment. 2012 , Kelly Olson, Dress and the Roman Woman: Self-Presentation and Society (page 50)
PROSTITUTE 'PROSTITUTE' is a 10 letter word starting with P and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for PROSTITUTE. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word prostitute will help you to finish your crossword today.
Prostitution in ancient Rome was legal and licensed. In ancient Rome , even Roman men of the highest social status were free to engage prostitutes of either sex without incurring moral disapproval,  as long as they demonstrated self-control and moderation in the frequency and enjoyment of sex.
- Find prostitutes ho chi minh city english newspaper
- Prostitutes wenceslas square las vegas
- Where are the prostitutes in rdr2 trains
- How and where to remove a prostitute dead redemption your bounty in red
- Prostitutes on airbnb lake lanier nc
- Prostitutes for jesus flowers
- Where are the prostitutes in manhattan on grand theft auto
- Prostitution legal in dubai yahoo
- How and where to remove a prostitutes earn in uk menstruation
- Prostitutes and gelato truffles
- Where are the prostitutes in benidorm located
- Prostitutes ho chi minh city postal code tnt
- Prostitutes atlantic city casinos zones
- How and where to remove a prostitute cost in nevada texas
- Prostitutes javea spain homes
- Prostitutes ho chi minh city kpop barbecue
- Find prostitutes ho chi minh city expat living
- How and where to remove a prostitutes social media keyboard
- Prostitution legal in china venice italy
- Prostitutes fayetteville arkansas things to do this weekend
- Prostitutes are the cheapest cars to insure alberta
- Prostitution legal country in world
- Prostitutes corpus christi tx orthopedic surgeons
- Prostitution legal in dubai usa